Trailer Trash

Thursday (Read 30 times)

runtraildc

That's just how we roll, Queenie.  Fruit, beer and ice cream one day.  Deep philosophies the next.

Wow touchy feely morning to you all...

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Today was the first day I have experienced the beloved deer flies otherwise I would have warned you.  But I did neglect to warn you of the many piles o' poo left by the horses.  But hopefully they were obvious enough to avoid.

Jamie - you forgot to warn me about the deer flies before my long run at Blue Marsh last weekend   We don't get bugs like that in Philly! I spent a fair amount of time cursing the flies, but in the end, they just made me run faster haha.

Today I ran 6 unremarkable miles before work to beat the heat.

QOTD: I agree!

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Rest day, just a hike up a mountain to look for certain moths that my dad, the entomologist, needs to collect. Found a few.

No deer flies, but mosquitoes like crazy.

I got to enjoy the deer flies at the MMT. Most time during the day, I was chased by 4 or 5, sometimes more, deer flies, but fortunately they did not bite me. It was bothersome, though, and if I hadn't used up all duct tape for chafing, I would have used it to catch the flies.

QOTD: Nicely said. When I was out on the trails today, I thought I could spend my days out there and never get bored.

Run for fun.