Trailer Trash

Tuesdaily (Read 19 times)

dpc3

Howdy folks, nice work by you all even you Jaime for taking some time to rest! I slept in this morning and will run while the boy is at soccer practice. Distance will be determined by how I feel, hoping for 5 and then back to the grind in the early AM. Hope all is well with everyone.

QOTD: Javelina Jundred is up next.

AT-runner

Tim

Bike commute to work for me...on my new bike!  Yes, I bought another bike.  Whoops.

Saw the picture of your bike on FB.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NHLA

Two a day. 6 this morning on Echo Mt. 6 tonight group run. Man it is nice today. Supposed to be nice thru thurs.

qotd  Apple festival 8k sept.  This is our oldest and biggest race. Everybody will be there.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Well in this case it is because it last longer... umm the battery life that is.

Bigger is not always better. 

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Wait....battery? lasting longer? What are you talking about?!?!? 

Well in this case it is because it last longer... umm the battery life that is.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Sandy-2

Did 10 soggy miles early this morning. It was a mug-fest.

Nice photos all !!!

I'm not going to touch the big/small, battery operated long/short topic at all. But I will say that Queenie has been having some "fun" runs this month.

qotd: Grindstone in October.  I've been putting in the miles this warm and muggy month, and it has been a "grind" all right.

tbd.