Trailer Trash

Jamie's Birthday Saturdaily (Read 21 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Happy Birthday Jamie. Hope you have a great day with the family.

Sent DD#1 to her work assignment, but was great seeing her for a day.  Paver installation at my house right now. I'm supervising, but will head out in a bit for a nice run in the woods. Toe hurts, so I'll see how it feels during/ after the run.

QOTD:  Grilling season goes hand and hand with Spring. We're grilling salmon and scallops for dinner.  What's your favorite grilled meal?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Daydreamer1

Have a lot of yard work and other stuff to get done around the house today.  After getting into some of that I'm hoping to get up on the mountain for some miles, maybe about 10.

Happy Birthday Jamie!

AT - I discovered a black toenail last night. No idea how I got it and it's not sore.

QOTD:  Burgers. Why?  Since I got a cheap infrared grill they are very easy, quick and end up  evenly cooked while remaining very juicy.   The past year or two I've been working on getting my chicken to perfection. It keeps getting better but it's still nowhere near perfection.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Happy birthday Jamie..🎂  Been in So Cal since Thursday vusiting relatives, eating drinking and sitting around.  Going to go fir a run in a bit..the 6 ish.

QOTD:  Steak but then I quit eating red meat over 2 years ago so grilling no longer has much appeal.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

muppy

5.3 on the rail trail. First real run in 2 weeks and felt pretty good, gonna take it easy for another week or two.

Jamie, Happy Birthday!

AT, those pavers look nice!

Have fun with the yard work DD!

Queen hard to beat a steak off the grill!

QOTD I like to do  brisket on the smoker, leave it on all day and it gets so tender and delicious!

runtraildc

Happy Birthday Jamie!  I got in 5 miles with the group this am.  Didn't feel all that great, but then I looked at my miles this week and they're higher than they have been this winter/spring.  Oh, the sky high pollen count didn't help a lot, either.

qotd:  Pineapple chicken kabobs.   Oh, and steak.  I have one in the fridge for dinner -- maybe I should check our charcoal supplies.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Happy birthday, Jamie.  Last hard run before Hyner today - 2 loops over Mt Joy and Mt Misery and only one trip and fall, about 8 miles. I'm either getting better or being more foolish, but I'm running the downhills faster than I used to. Needless to say the trip and fall was going downhill.

QOTD: Haven't done any grilling since moving into the apartment. Before that I really liked grilled salmon.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                    05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

AT-runner

Tim

qotd:  Pineapple chicken kabobs.   

Yummmm, that sounds good!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NHLA

13 miles Estatoe & north slope trails.

qotd   rack of lamb

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Happy Birthday Sir!

took advantage of our snow storm and took the DW out on the fat skis for a short trip into the Elkhorns

wife didn't want any part of crossing the bridge with skis on 

qotd: probably ribeyes, but I like just about everything grilled 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

AT-- I posted the recipe on our recipe thread.  Enjoy!

Yummmm, that sounds good!

Sandy-2

Happy Birthday Jamie!

10 miles on the flats again. It was blowing a gale out there, heading out into the wind required a bit of determination, but once I turned around it was off to the races!!!!

Bollywood party last night was a kick. Too many G&Ts though. ;-)

qotd: I guess right now I'd have to go with Galbi.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL