Trailer Trash

Humpday dailies (Read 19 times)

Daydreamer1

DD can relate to this...hubby is heading to Texas to get our trailer when the light comes on.  So now he is getting a new transmission put in the car.  At least it happened before he picked up the trailer.  Oh did I ever mention a month ago I let my car overheat ( I say when I did report to my husband the heater quit working and does that have anything to do with fluids and he continued to let me drive and kill it for 3 more days) and cracked the heads.  So in a month that's $7,500 to car repairs. 

I'm sure I mentioned on here that I had to put a new radiator in my BMW.  Well I got it in, hooked up and had run it for a while when DW called me to let me know that it was leaking something. Turned out to be coolant. Found a hose that it very difficult to connect wasn't connected quite right. Still can't figure out why it didn't just pop right out but if it had we'd have been looking for a new vehicle .  BMW warp the heads really quick.

AT-runner

Tim

State College.  Planing to do a jaunt up on Tussey while I'm there.

Too bad Marie is AWL, that's her home mountain. Enjoy the scenery.  Some nice climbs in that area.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So do Jeeps!

.  BMW warp the heads really quick.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Too bad Marie is AWL, that's her home mountain. Enjoy the scenery.  Some nice climbs in that area.

Yeah, I have met her when I was visiting family a couple of times.  We heve done a few runs up on Tussey where she took me on some gnarly trails, lots of rocks.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Ok you caught me, i might be stretching the truth a little bit only by a few days

Npw the more important question is, has your sister found any morals yet? I'm planning a weekend mushroom trip but looking for a positive report before I go.

I sure hope that's a typo. Don't think I've ever had morels, but hope my morals are high.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

I sure hope that's a typo. Don't think I've ever had morels, but hope my morals are high.

Ha, this made me chuckle.

No running today. Or this week so far. I've been battling a bug that I picked up last weekend while traveling. Going under the theory that the hay is in the barn, I'm hoping my 50 will go okay on Sat.  I guess we'll see.

QOTD: I buy whatever waterproof sunscreen is on sale that's broad spectrum and 50 SPF. I slather it on whenever I leave the house for a run in the daylight. (Unless it's raining or the fog is so thick that it's functionally equivalent to rain.)  I don't want to age any faster than absolutely necessary, although damage was already done when I was young and in denial about my Irish ancestry and natural lack of melanin.

4/14/24 Napa Valley 50k, Calistoga, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Gator eye

I'm just gonna blame it on auto correct and leave it at that. 😏

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Great trail system there.  You should go knock on Marie's door - just a courtesy check. 

Yeah, I have met her when I was visiting family a couple of times.  We heve done a few runs up on Tussey where she took me on some gnarly trails, lots of rocks.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Queen of Nothing

Sue

My sister morals have been perfectly intact since she found Jesus...I on the other hand have not. 

Ok you caught me, i might be stretching the truth a little bit only by a few days

Npw the more important question is, has your sister found any morals yet? I'm planning a weekend mushroom trip but looking for a positive report before I go.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄