Trailer Trash

Nickname Fridailies (Read 19 times)

Bert-o

I lost my rama

Sandy, or whoever he is, is chugging along through CP5 as of 9 PM EST.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Go Sandy...er Gary....uh bib 227.  https://www.adilas.biz/bear100/

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Okay, what are the odds of this? Bibs 21, 22, and 23 are all named Todd followed by bibs 24, 25, and 26 all named Tim. The whole bib assignment seems to be based on first name - in reverse alphabetical order.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Ran 3.5 yesterday, then worked my behind off on the overnight shift.

Football weekends are always tough, but this one now is actually evolving toward a new all-time record. And that with the least number of people working in the department in the days preceding game day (when we prepare whatever will be needed for the weekend) and on the weekend itself. Good thing I can rely on my experience from ultra running on how to get through some tough patches.

Planning on in a few relaxing miles this afternoon.

QOTD: I also have made my middle name my first name when I came to America because my “real” first name, Sigrid, is hard to pronounce for Americans. I had to modify my middle name slightly because I wanted to avoid hijacking a friend’s first name, so it’s Marie instead of Maria. Close enough.

At work, we call a girl “Abracadabra” because her first name is just as long, starts with an “A”, sounds similar, but no one can remember it correctly. 

Run for fun.