Trailer Trash

Birthday Mondaily (Read 39 times)

jonferg67

Endless trails

Afternoon folks,

Happy Birthday, T&C.

boyjame: Hope its not serious.

SRD for me today. I connected with a local trail advocacy group today, our state

park trails have been inundated with off-road vehicles (which are prohibited). As I

was finishing my 14 mile run yesterday four atv's flew past me on the trails. I've

decided to try being a responsible adult before I take matters into my own hands

and get myself hurt. I have no problem with the hunter's, they have just as much of

a right to be there as I do, but the moron's on atv's are too much.

QOTD: Steak and a .....

XtremeTaper

Happy Birthday T&C.. have a trail run and cocktail or two or three today.

Just back from a short 4 on the road in the rain with the dog. Wanted to run another loop in the hood but the pager went off so back to work I go. Hi ho hi ho. Decent weekend of running but nothing long. 9 miles on Saturday on snow covered trails with temps in the 60's. Considered wearing my speedo for that run. Sunday, 10 miles on the hills of Nolde Forest with temps about 70. Nice and warm for winter. If only that would continue.

QOTD: No birthday traditions here. Dinner out works. Beer works. Sex works. If I get one out of three that's good enough.

Took some photos of Saturday's run... here is one of my lake. It was partially frozen.

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3cc00b3127ccef4be584c903700000030O00BYuGbdo1YtQe3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00501547381020131221203519952.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D720/ry%3D480/

In dog beers, I've only had one.

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

5 today (2.3 with Weston ) in light rain, 55 *F

14 on trails for Saturday, some snow on trails, but a singlet on top since it was 55*F.

QOTD:  I get an IOU for birthday sex...someday.

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

T&C Happy birthday, hope it is a good one! Valerie, Queen: Happy belated birthday! I had mine on the 18th. Got in 7 this morning, in shorts and T in the drizzle. I enjoyed the change. My youngest DS and younger DD are ill, and just in between the post-run shower and leaving for work, DS started throwing up. I think I set a new PR changing the sheets, and getting DS showered and into a fresh set of PJ's. Working today and over Christmas, but I don't mind too much. QOTD: No traditions, but I sure will make that birthday sex thing one. That goes on top of the daily sex, right?

Run for fun.

jbyram2

Eat to run, Run to eat

Whoops, almost forgot... Happy Birthday Dani!

Stone Mill 50m 11/16/13  12:42

Febapple Frozen 50k 2/22/14  9:20:55

DIrty German 50m 5/18/14 12:06:16

Watoni

Work has been really keeping me out of the running groove lately, but I am hoping for some good runs before the year ends ...

Maybe this afternoon if I get off work early.

QOTD: Usually very low key, but this year my bride threw me a great bash for my 40th.

Sue, that is evil ....

AT-runner

Tim

... but I sure will make that birthday sex thing one. That goes on top of the daily sex, right?

It depends what you mean by "on top of", but yes, they are two separate categories.  

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

LB2 - CNN Money had this information up on their website about getting monies back where they belonged if you were hacked (including phone numbers).  Good luck.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/12/19/technology/security/target-credit-card/

Thanks AT. As it turns out, she made a mistake and overdrew her account. That was an easy fix. We are thankful.

LB2

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Happy birthday TnC. Hope you have a great time with family.

QOTD - No Christmas traditions. Relaxing at home away from the holiday shoppers is enough for me.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

NorthernHarrier

Another long, long day. Just a little time on the elliptical but essentially a SRD. Hopefully I'll get some good runs in over the next few days. It is friggin cold here, -4F.

Happy Dec. birthdays people.

Jonfer-- get their adresses and remember the roofing nails.   I have done some other devious things in the situation you describe but I'll skip posting those.   A friend of mine hung a couple trail cameras and was actually able to see the registration numbers in the picture and turned them into the county foresters office. A number of citations and police contacts did happen as a result.

QOTD--My birthday was Dec. 8th and I spent 2 hours running with Mandy. Maybe I should have told her it was my birthday......  LOL!

No special day for me, just quiet satisfaction to have survived another year.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

QOTD--My birthday was Dec. 8th and I spent 2 hours running with Mandy. Maybe I should have told her it was my birthday......  LOL!

Hahaha!  Happy late Birthday, Harrier!  I got you a case of beer!

Running is dumb.

Thanks, all! It was a good day. Had wine and a delicious burger for dinner Smile