Trailer Trash

Fine Fridailies (Read 36 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

strength training this evening- the New Year's crowd is already thinning!  Big grin

qotd: loner, I do have a friend that I run long runs on the weekends occasionally and do enjoy that- neither of us is overly talkative, but it's fun to blab some Smile  I also have a group of friends that gets together every spring for a long run (Grand Canyon, Joshua Tree and this year Zion)- we mostly run at different paces, but the pre and post run "sit around the campfire get togethers" are great!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Anybody awake?  I ran with Earl this morning..it's been awhile. When I reached the top of the hill someone had sprayed painted large orange dots on the trees...duh...it was the morning sun reflecting.  Heard something run to my left and caught sight of a coyote running away.  Earl (the hound dog) didn't see but caught it's sense about 20 yards later and I had to pull him forward for a wee bit.

QOTD: I like running with people..knowing I have to be there at a certain time helps.  Long runs are always with my BRBF (Best running buddy forever).  We shoot the shit but after 2 hours we are out there just running.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄