Trailer Trash

Fri-fri-friiiiiidailies (Read 35 times)

LB2

5 or so tonight after weed eating, then a few beers.

QOTD: 15 to 20 tomorrow morning and 5 to 7 on Sunday.

LB2

moonlightrunner

Not sure if I will get a run in today. I am not at work now because I have to do a 12 hour overnighter. I am trying to nap without much success.

Qotd: I will sleep some tomorrow after work. Run a local trail...hoping for a 10 miler. I would prefer a run at the state park...but gas here is almost $4 a gallon! I need to dig out the garmin because I don't know how many trails I need to string together to make 10 miles.

I have to work overnights Sunday and Monday. I will be gardening and mowing between.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Hoping for a nice long-ish run as soon as DD comes home from school.

Worked early today, then took my boys to get some summer break books, and some flowers. So gardening it will be in the afternoon.

QOTD: Work, gardening, perhaps a BBQ tomorrow night. And a nice run on Sunday, even though the forecast is calling for rain!

Run for fun.

Occasional Runner

I just keep waiting for the admin to kick me out.

Considering your past history with such things, it should have already happened by now. You just found a way to outsmart the system. Well played!

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Considering your past history with such things, it should have already happened by now. You just found a way to outsmart the system. Well played!

Ask JohnM about his run-in with our old friend sanguine*soul.

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

I need to run, I need to run, I need to run, I want to run.  Maybe later.

Mandy - biker babes are cool.  Runner babes even cool-er

QOTD: Packing, cleaning, more packing.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

Occasional Runner

Jesus...that bitch pisses me off. Somebody needs to kick her in the dick.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

And then she locked the freaking thread before I could pile on with jackass comments ...I took that as a nice reminder of how good we have it over here.

**Ask me about streaking**

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

And then she locked the freaking thread before I could pile on with jackass comments ...I took that as a nice reminder of how good we have it over here.

It would be nice to get a little more traffic, but I was happy when some lurkers popped up!  I guess that's the price we pay to police ourselves.  And obviously policing ourselves and letting John link his blog IS CAUSING MAJOR CHAOS!!!

Running is dumb.