Trailer Trash

This is the Thursdaily (Read 22 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Morning Trailers!  run cut short yesterday due to weather, but did strength train after; if weather cooperates 5-ish this evening

qotd: stay up late or go to bed early?  I rarely stay up past 10, even on weekends, but also have a tough time sleeping past 6-ish

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

runtraildc

Yoga today. Maybe a walk later this afternoon while a kid is in the pool. The sun is out finally and I need some vitamin D.

qotd: I'm always the first in our house to retire and usually the first to rise (though it's close with DS's need to get up for school). 9:30-10 pm typically.

XtremeTaper

Sunny today (finally) and warm. Mid to upper 70's. Run this evening planned for the lakeside trails. 7 miles, probably shirtless. I'll go for the hills/rocks side I think.

QOTD: 11pm

In dog beers, I've only had one.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

hello hello anyone here?!?!?!  Ran 5 this morning.  Man my dogs make me so slow with all the stopping and sniffing...can I still call it running?

QOTD:  I like going to bed around 10, maybe read a bit.  That being said I was falling asleep at 9:36 last night so I went to bed.  I too usually wake up around 6/7 regardless of when I went to be.  That's why I hate staying up past my bedtime.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Daydreamer1

Yesterday's run ended up being 14 miles. Felt slow and sluggish but actually turned in a pretty good time.  Today is a SRD. Even if I wasn't at work I'd take the day off to let the legs recover.

QOTD:  Late. If I'm at home and can sleep before midnight I'm probably sick.  Really have a lot of problems falling asleep until the wee hours of the morning then of course I want to sleep in until 8-10 am. While I've always been that way it's been worse lately.  Actually can sleep better when I'm at work.

Gator eye

Hi all.  Rest day for me

QOTD: i usually start thinking about going to bed around 8 ish and wake around 3 to 3:30.

Sandy-2

SRD.

qotd: Medium I guess, about 10 is normal. A bit of reading then conk out.

tbd.

jonferg67

Endless trails

Hi folks,

I did 3 speedy miles this morning on my out n back, the back was the speedy

since the out was a climb. Went shirtless too, it was muggy, warm and sticky.

I'm changing my work schedule next week so I have more time in  the morning

to run.

QOTD: Typically in bed by 9:30, up at 12:30 to pee, up at 3-3;30 to pee again,

then up at 4 trying to get back to sleep to get up at 5:30. There is no reason

for me to be up at 5:30, just like having a coffee and watching the weather

before a run.

LB2

Plan to run after work. I am really wishing I hadn't hit the snooze this morning.

QOTD: We are usually in bed no later than 9:30. I normally get up at 4, but I slept until 5 this morning.

<script>// </script><script>// </script>

LB2

NHLA

To wet to run.

Qotd early to bed early to rise.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

7.1 on tired legs.

qotd: early to bed, sometime between midnight and 1:00 am, then sleep in until 7:30 - 8:00 am.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.