Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 33 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Me and Earl got 6.4 in this am.  Ran into Old Man Bob and since I was out of bed early I talked to him for about 10 minutes.  He saw a bear in the park over a month ago so as I ran I heard all kinds of noises (BEAR?) then Earl and I rounded a corner and Earl stopped and lowered his head....what! what!...oh a large boulder had found it's way in the middle of the trail.  Thought it was interesting that Earl was aware something was out of place.

QOTD:  Split ends.... ok I don't even have those!   

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

QOTD: Nope.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Sandy-2

Planning to do a few miles after work today.

qotd: I refuse to answer this question due to the jinx-factor.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Work all day, and I'll have to be in early tomorrow, DD has marching band practice, and DH will work late today. So no time for a real run, but I might squeeze in a few miles up and down the lane tonight. I feel like running again, but if I used common sense, I'd give my knee a few more days to heal. Good thing I prove true ultra runner spirit, lacking any common sense at all. 

Just kidding, though.

QOTD: my knee still hurts, maybe the ITB? And I was a bit klutzy yesterday and knocked my third toe black and blue on a corner in the yurt. Othrrwise, everything in ship shape.

Run for fun.

LB2

I just had a great hill workout with 3050 feet of vertical gain. It sure felt good. But what felt even better is that someone gave me back something that was rightfully mine that they could have taken and no one would have ever been the wiser. That renews my faith in humanity, at least for today. It wasn't much, but it will pay for a race and a brand new pair of Altra Olympus shoes with some money left over.

LB2

Watoni

got in an easy 6 ... felt awesome

Watoni

I just had a great hill workout with 3050 feet of vertical gain. It sure felt good. But what felt even better is that someone gave me back something that was rightfully mine that they could have taken and no one would have ever been the wiser. That renews my faith in humanity, at least for today. It wasn't much, but it will pay for a race and a brand new pair of Altra Olympus shoes with some money left over.

nice!