Trailer Trash

Finally Fridaily (Read 24 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Hmmmm

yup- 25-ish; maybe that could serve as our 2018 rondy?  it’s definitely a dandy

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Speak for yourself Sandy!

Welcome Bert-o, MrFinn and 'hey' to dpc3!!!  Welcome to the Trash.  Like the others have said, as long as you like dirt you're in the right place.  But I'll let you in on a little dark secret, you have to keep it quiet....  we sometimes do road runs too.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

My April race I moved from 14 to 13 😉  I would like to be included in these Tahoe runs.

QOTD: Hoping to get in to Tahoe Rim Trail 50 in July.  I'm #14 on the waitlist and feeling positive about it!

And when I get in, I'm going to start bugging ValerieNV to take me on some training runs at Tahoe.  

valerienv

Thread killer ..

QOTD: Hoping to get in to Tahoe Rim Trail 50 in July.  I'm #14 on the waitlist and feeling positive about it!

And when I get in, I'm going to start bugging ValerieNV to take me on some training runs at Tahoe.  

You should get in , the wait list starts moving fast the closer it gets. Maybe we can talk Sue in to coming up and running too .

Edited : I read this on my phone and didn't see Sue's comment above  .