Trailer Trash

Welcome Wednesday (Read 18 times)

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

QOTD--Sucky runs? That's all I have been having for the last 6 months but I least I know now there is a reason.  My normal answer would be a variety of routes, specific workouts, hills, tempo, explore new trails, etc. However nothing worked for me but I just still kept going. Have to admit though I was really giving thought to just quitting figuring 36 years of running was enough.  Never had sucky runs before this.  

Well, shit!  Look what the cat dragged in.  Welcome back, stranger!     I must have missed where you posted about your Lyme's/not Lyme's problems.  That's not good.  The only person I know with Lyme's is Kelly (lace_up).  Well, and Bella, but Bella ain't talking.  Maybe he might have some insights for you.  Whatever it is, I hope you figure it out.

Running is dumb.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Oh Jack.

Consistency...got me out o bed this morning.   That and Jack is getting his balls removed this morning and  I wanted to give him one ore run.  His surgery is a little more complicated since one ball is inside his body somewhere...hopefully close and easy to find.  So ran 5 miles.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday