Trailer Trash

Montour 24 (Read 18 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I managed to register for the 12-hour day race before it filled. Anyone else going to be there?

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Daydreamer1

We will be there. I'm doing the 12 hour. DW and DD are going to be walking the 6 hour. We should have a canopy with a small table set up if we get there in time and there is still space. You're more then welcome to hang out there or stash any gear you might need to.

I think you'll like it. All trail with a lot of shade.

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

George - you will like it.  Easy trail with a minor hill.  But the trail is varied enough over the 1.5 mile loop that it doesn't get boring.  Good food, people, etc.  Of course, I ran the night 12 hour last year so maybe some variation from day to night version.

You do have to watch our for the occasional crazy runner that thinks they own the trail - not mentioning anyone in particular

I will not be there this year.  Hoping for next year though.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

DD1 - I'll look for you. I'll probably be wearing either my light blue Labor Pain or blue Dawn to Dusk to Dawn shirt.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Have fun this weekend, WC and DD.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR

Daydreamer1

DD1 - I'll look for you. I'll probably be wearing either my light blue Labor Pain or blue Dawn to Dusk to Dawn shirt.

I'll probably be easy to spot at least once the race starts.  I'm going to try running in a  white with blue stripes button down shirt. Not many people run in those. I've seen it being done lately and after wearing one while weed eating and  staying pretty cool I think I'll try it.

We are hoping to get there pretty early and set up the canopy. If it's like last year we will set up along the course right next to the vehicle. A light green Hyundai Santa-Fe.