Trailer Trash

Fridaily’s Expat Rambles (Read 35 times)

LB2

LB2 - Might be a big change to get Kentucky running a fast paced offense like he ran at WVU. Should be fun to watch.

I talk to Shannon's dad all the time. You and I could run the entire AT, and I would not be able to finish all the stories about him (the dad). If I wrote a sit-com, I would definitely have a character based on him. And it is funny because he isn't trying to be funny.

LB2

XtremeTaper

Good rambles Sandy.. thanks for the links. I guess you have the choice to be first or last poster given you time difference. Glad it doesn't stop you from posting.

Not much today. I will get the Lady out to the lakeside trails for 7 or so miles this evening. I think we will run the easier side of the lake tonight.

QOTD: No, well at least very infrequently. It's probably been more than 10 years since I've been to a professional sporting event live.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

dpc3

I talk to Shannon's dad all the time. You and I could run the entire AT, and I would not be able to finish all the stories about him (the dad). If I wrote a sit-com, I would definitely have a character based on him. And it is funny because he isn't trying to be funny.

LB2 after listening to you in NM I think you have more then one character you could write a sitcom about from town!

some call me Tim

easy 5 on the home trails today... not much to report

qotd: Occasionally I'll get to an NHL game... I played hockey for years growing up, but it's gotten expensive and I don't really like the Sabres anymore. otoh, minor league baseball is where it's at. I don't love baseball so much, but you can get out to the park and among a jubilant crowd really cheap- just out in the air, drinking substandard beer, listening for the crack of bat against ball and singing the song at the seventh inning. Wonderful :-)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I'll try to get in a few mountain miles later, when DH comes home from work. Wonderful day here, I don't want to miss it!

Sandy: I fully understand your rambles. It's hard to keep up when you're away, and with the time difference, it's even more difficult. I was able to keep up with my European friends and acquaintances for 5 or 6 years, but then it just narrowed down to family. Lots of cultural differences, too, and you have to walk a fine line always between adjusting, assimilating, and staying true.

LB2 and Queen: Maybe more money, bu succeeding at Pinhoti is priceless! Therefore it might be better to have more time for training.

QOTD: I've been to a few football games, and baseball games. I enjoyed it, but had no clue what was going on, and that was before I had had any beer. 

Run for fun.