Trailer Trash

The Tuesdailies (Read 30 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Hey All

It's been a while since I've been around. I'm slowly making my way back into running. I've been battling with some intense reoccurring hip pain and learning how to live a physical life and not hurt all the time. Also the "new" job at the fire department has been keeping me insanely busy. Quotations around "new" because I just got off probation. Which means my schedule just opened wide up!

I signed with a local team for the Klondike Road Relay  in September which is a relay road(i know..) race from Skagway AK follows the Gold Rush Trail(road) and ends in Whitehorse Canada. That's all assuming my passport gets here in time.

But- I'm hopefully back!

Welcome back.  Hope your hip heals continues to do well.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Snowdenrun -- I figured that a bear ate you .

This 

Did some working out type stuff after work while watching soccer.  Maybe some miles tonight.

QOTD: I followed the race but not the comments...sounds weak.

**Ask me about streaking**

Sandy-2

Did 6 miles this morning. Spent the night in Marugame, found a big hill to run up n down, lots of switchbacks. Fun. Got back to the hotel just in time to watch the last bit of the USA-Belgum match, bummer.

On to Kobe and Yokohama this evening. I think I've been on more trains in the last 3 days than I have been on over the last 3 years.

Still hanging at no.1 on the "never" wait list for Hardrock.

Qotd:  This... with an emphasis on STUPID.

More likely because they are anonymous (and stupid).

tbd.