Trailer Trash

Half way there Wednesday (Read 31 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

7 very speedy tempo miles this morning, in glorious weather. I hope I'm in as good in shape as I think I might be. Now I have to focus on the long runs. And some doubles.

QOTD: I haven't been keeping track, but there were 2 high mileage weeks (55+) in March. Rest unknown. I had assumef I would not get into MMT 100, so I slacked here and there a bit.

Run for fun.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

7 very speedy tempo miles this morning, in glorious weather. I hope I'm in as good in shape as I think I might be. Now I have to focus on the long runs. And some doubles.

QOTD: I haven't been keeping track, but there were 2 high mileage weeks (55+) in March. Rest unknown. I had assumef I would not get into MMT 100, so I slacked here and there a bit.

Edit

I almost forgot to mention that there was some excitement in our school district this morning when an April Fool's prank went all wrong. It happened at my DD's high school while she was in class.

http://www.centredaily.com/2015/04/01/4681211/prank-triggers-police-response.html

Run for fun.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

evening trailers!  just finished up 6 miles in the hills

qotd: just shy of 130 miles, but got close to 40 miles snowshoeing in the mountains, not sure what the conversion factor is on those miles 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I did 5 mi after work last night, kinda dreary and damp.  I went up the small hill.  As promised I took a photo of the tree-filled boardwalk side that I trudge up, turns out those trees are now blomming cherry trees.  Then the other photo is the less crowded sidewalk that I bomb down.  The trees and sidewalk go for a few miles of nice rollers.

Going up (I guess you can see why I don't bomb down this side):

Going down (it's hard to make out in this photos, but the sidewalk is wider, but a little bumpy, kinda like a trail...):

qotd:  141, not bad considering I took a little time off to rest my calf (which is still 'iffy' by the way.)

tbd.