Trailer Trash

Jupiter Peak Steeplechase RR: Running with the bearded one (Read 41 times)

Occasional Runner

Here's my RR from this weekend. I ran...I didn't race. I have some things coming up so I need to take it easy. It was a pretty amazing day in the mountains, nonetheless.

http://www.slippingslowlyintopain.blogspot.com/2013/08/jupiter-peak-steeplechase-not-every.html

Thanks for checking it out!

Snowdenrun

Good trails. Good friend. Good views. Sounds like a great day.

Watoni

Sounds like a great run, and a good run not to be a race with the wrong turn!

Seriously, if you keep making wrong turns what chance do I have?

Occasional Runner

Sounds like a great run, and a good run not to be a race with the wrong turn!

Seriously, if you keep making wrong turns what chance do I have?

I have no internal compass at all. I probably lose the trail in at least half my races. It doesn't matter how well a course is marked, I can miss a turn.

If you get to Pb early enough and want to club Massive, let me know.

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

Sounds like an overall fun run...congrats to both of you.

**Ask me about streaking**

Occasional Runner

Sounds like an overall fun run...congrats to both of you.

Thanks! It really was a great race. Park City is tough to beat for trail running.

Low_O2

Looks like a great day on the trails! You may want to consider adding the course GPS track to your watch in the future so you don't have to run so many bonus miles. Smile  Is that allowed...?

Occasional Runner

Looks like a great day on the trails! You may want to consider adding the course GPS track to your watch in the future so you don't have to run so many bonus miles. Smile  Is that allowed...?

That totally takes the fun out of it.

Congrats again on your amazing race. I am beyond impressed!

Low_O2

I would agree, the potential to explore the unknown is part of the fun...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun out there and hope to go for round 2 next year.

Occasional Runner

I would agree, the potential to explore the unknown is part of the fun...

Thanks! I had a lot of fun out there and hope to go for round 2 next year.

It's going to be an "A" race for me next year. Runners use the word "EPIC" way too much, but that race is definitely worthy of that label.