Trailer Trash

not quite Friday, the Thursdaily (Read 18 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Rest day today but the qotd intrigues me.

qotd: I've actually taken some of the vacations I've dreamed about: Alaska, Switzerland, Austria, Norway, Iceland, many of the better known and more popular national parks. I'd go back for further exploration of any of those plus Scotland and Ireland, where I've also vacationed. Just about any vacation would include high hills or mountains and hiking, staying at small inns or B&B's,  and getting acquainted with the local culture, especially the cuisine.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Dela Rosa...I think all us girls on this site are are not girly girls!!!  Others we would be on the RW women only site asking if it's safe to run in the woods when we are on our period.  

I'm not sure how much estrogen I can contribute since I tend to be the least girly-girl in any room, but I will try. I am a mom, so that must imply a feminine side lurking deep within...?

QOTD - I think the easier question would be to list where I don't want to go - which is any place excessively humid or filled with unacceptably sized bugs, spiders or snakes.

Iceland is high on my list at the moment. There is a 50K there that I *really* want to run....http://marathon.is/ultramarathon

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

runtraildc

And now we need Gatsby, Mooonlight or Couch to make a post and we'll hit a record for women posting all in the same day (at least for the last year or so!).

Delta Rosa...I think all us girls on this site are are not girly girls!!!  Others we would be on the RW women only site asking if it's safe to run in the woods when we are on our period.  

And Harrier, does your impending retirement mean more posting (bc we know you're back running)?

Here!

MTA: nothing of value to contribute.  SRD today. Yawn.

QOTD: Rio in 2018 for continent #7. Then everywhere else.

5/11/24 Grizzly Peak Marathon, Berkeley, CA

7/20/24 Tahoe Rim Trail 56 miler, NV

9/21/24 Mountain Lakes 100, OR