Trailer Trash

Just some Sierra pictures . (Read 33 times)

valerienv

Thread killer ..

My Parents have my youngest daughter  and three horses in the Tahoe area until the 9th.

I hope they had some good riding !

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Absolutely stunning, thanks for sharing.

Tge Alps are nice, too but the Sierra Nevada can easily keep up.

Run for fun.

Ultra Cowboy

I hope they had some good riding !

Called my folks today.  They were in Loomis on their way back with one horse on Banamine with reduced gut sounds.  I hope he straightens up!

WYBMADIITY

Save

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Called my folks today.  They were in Loomis on their way back with one horse on Banamine with reduced gut sounds.  I hope he straightens up!

Oh no ! Maybe just the low humidity and elevation . I'll keep my fingers crossed he's okay .

Ultra Cowboy

Oh no ! Maybe just the low humidity and elevation . I'll keep my fingers crossed he's okay .

Sounds like he was just dehydrated, not "tied up"

WYBMADIITY

Save

Sandy-2

Sounds like he was just dehydrated, not "tied up"

Very good news. Hope he drinks well.

tbd.

Ultra Cowboy

Very good news. Hope he drinks well.

He was walking "short" yesterday.  I think he is pretty sore.  He usually strides right out.  Keeping an eye on him today...

WYBMADIITY

Save

valerienv

Thread killer ..

We went down to the 20 Lakes Basin which is off Tioga Pass near the NE entrance to Yosemite .  Air quality was poor due to the Ferguson Fire on the other side of the Park .

NorNev

Nice Valerie, I ran on the Tahoe Rim Trail out of Spooner today and it was beautiful

AT-runner

Tim

Looks like you made good use of your time after the race was cancelled.

I'd gladly send our rain our west.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

valerienv

Thread killer ..

NorNev- I think we have to get above 8,000' to get away from it .

AT- We could use rain but there is none in the forecast .

A few more this is in the Hoover Wilderness , again the long view was smoke from the Ferguson Fire .

West Lake , there are a few more small lakes above it but you have to freestyle up to them , we didn't this trip.

Green Lake and Gabbro Peak from the West Lake Trail, Glines Canyon .

A bit of Sierra scree , only a mile and it had a trail but it did remind me of Beaverhead .