Trailer Trash

Trail running references in the movies (Read 63 times)

don't forget The Blair Witch project, 'runners' even had headlamps and ran on the StoneMill 50 trails

Holy crap I'm glad I didn't know this while I was running the last 5 miles in the dark!! Though perhaps it would have motivated me to run faster...

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I just learned about Blair Witch and its connection to the Stone Mill trails. Glad that the Stone Mill RDs did not set up a cemetary like on the Oil Creek100  trails...

Another great unintended trail running movie is "The Village". They go out scouting the trails first, then run back - Classic out-and-back.

Run for fun.

Ultra Cowboy

Anyone remember Romancing the Stone?

WYBMADIITY

Save

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

Anyone remember Romancing the Stone?

^ some good jungle running Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

jamezilla

flashlight and sidewalk

How about Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark...that one starts with a pretty good cave/trail sprint

**Ask me about streaking**

AT-runner

Tim

How about Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark...that one starts with a pretty good cave/trail sprint

If we're including cave running, then we have to include Goonies.  Sloth love Chunk!

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I just saw Lone Survivor...some nice trail running shots.....for their lives. When I was watching I keep thinking about where are those woods....that looks like a nice place to run.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄