Trailer Trash

Wet Weekend (Read 14 times)

Sandy-2

Yay, I actually got up this morning.  It was muggy and foggy after the thunderstorms late yesterday, but is was slightly cooler too.  Maybe low 70's.   I ended up with 14mi.

I don't know why, but my legs are really sluggish. I think I see an ice bath at some point soon. See if I can wake them up.

tbd.

NorthernHarrier

5 uneventful trail miles this morn. Muggy and warm here too. Muddy and buggy I should also add.

Mosquitoes have feelings too. 

Daydreamer1

Was only going to do 5 miles. Ended up doing 5.6 miles. While that may not sound like a lot more then planned, I started out not wanting ot do anything and if I'd had the time it could have turned into a long run. Legs felt really good. Shame it was so humid or I probably could have turned in a really good time.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Good thing I didn't have kids because I would of been one of those Moms....so the plan was to do an out and back; meet a friend and do ir again.  I woke up early as I went go bed early but when I woke up my biggest concern was; how can I do this without Jack.. I'll break his heart,  he'll get over it, I'll break his hear pt, etc etc etc. So I ran my nirmal hone trails 8 miles with the dogs, left them at the house and met my friend fir anither 9 miles.  I tell you it is so nice tho not have a dog attached to you when you are digging deep for thise kast miles.  Puzza and beers after..it was a good day!.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄