Trailer Trash

The Thursday (Read 18 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

qotd2: I have found a beanie, a nice pair of gloves, a really expensive flashlight and a really expensive pocket knife.  But none of it was worth keeping so I pitched them and kept moving...

Looking up your address now.........., 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Foot update....  I ran a fairly quick 5 mi this morning.....   dare I say it.....      pain free (I don't want to say too much for fear of jinxing it).  QoN, running this morning was actually "fun" again, no grimacing or tensing at every footfall.

As my DD posted......  " Aaaaaaaand..... They're Off !!!! "

Darn those little wild pony's.  The Mongol Derby has started.  She coached a few riders this year, they are doing well so far but it's only just beginning. http://www.theadventurists.com/mongol-derby-live-dashboard/

qotd: Like others have said, if I can figure out who dropped it I'll do what I can to return it, but if not...  it's mine.

qotd2: I found a really nice pink glove at a 30k road race I did with my DD a while back.  I picked it up figuring I'd bring it to the race lost and found.  About a mile later I saw a woman stopped, looking around her and turning back, she had the other pink glove in her hand.  I simply handed her the other one and said that she dropped it a mile ago.  She was very happy.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

LB2

I see you are running Grindstone, Sandy. Good luck.

LB2