Trailer Trash

Madescent Mondaily (Read 48 times)

Birdwell

Evening folks! The weekend stank (stupid work) didn't get any of my running plans together. Heading out tonight for an easy 4. Foot seems to feel pretty decent, but I'm going to stick to the nice soft track.

QOTD: I can be very outgoing at times, as long as the conversation is really, really shallow.

I don't tend to talk about things that are very important to me.

I love taking to others about things that are important to them.

So I guess I don't know what I am.

mecrowe

Computer Geek

scratch the SRD....just got back in from a 5 miler around the neighborhood.   Can't pass up the 50 degree weather when the rest of the week is going to be significantly cooler.

I think the new balance 1210 Leadville is really going to be an awesome shoe.  I did my road run in them tonight and it felt a lot like the NB 890v1 (I've not tried the newer versions).  The Leadville has a little more cushioning under foot and a less less upper in the forefoot...but overall I think they are similar shoes.

Uh oh... now what?

School buses at the trailhead; drive on.  Fourteen cars and things and local volunteer day signs at the next park north; drive on.  Pintails, widgeons, mergansers, great blue herons, bald eagles, blue winged teals, northern harriers, white capped things at Padilla Bay... two hours of wandering.  One harrier shadowed us for about a hundred yards--barely fifteen yards away.  An absolutely beautiful bird.

QOTD:  I don't do well with people, whether that is being an introvert or a personality flaw, I do not know.  I enjoy giving lectures (nature talks and such), but we go for months with no knocks on our door--we have books and know which room the other is in.