Trailer Trash

Thirty Something Thursdaily (Read 47 times)

Low_O2

6 miles across the desert for the dog and I this afternoon. Nice cool air once again with some nice views of the Mountains with a fresh coating of snow, when then the clouds got out of the way.

QOTD: That's a tough one! I kept thinking of good times and realized that I don't really have a time in my life I can complain about. So I guess so far it is all good!

LB2

No running today.

QOTD: I don't know. That is a hard question. Professionally, things are pretty good (even though today sucked!!!). Personally, things have never been better: good marriage, good relationships in general. I could use more money, but I don't need more money. Well... I could use more money, but money has never been a big priority for me. Spiritually, things are good, and I think that is because I am comfortable questioning my own set of beliefs and values, which seems to be frowned upon by many people. I'll say the 40's are pretty good, so far.

LB2

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

SRD for me today, my DW and I just got back from a film festival where we watched Running the Rez, a documentary about two rival cross country teams- one Hopi, the other Navajo- great one hour film if you get a chance to catch!

qotd: after some thought I'm going to have to agree w/ Low_O2; I've been truly blessed my entire life and while there certainly are differences between various ages, they've all been pretty damn good

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

bubba hotep

It has been a lazy week for me.  Took the family to the zoo on Monday but I think the kids enjoyed the 30 min train ride down to the zoo more than the zoo.  Then I was in the gym on Tuesday for my standard lifting routine - bench, squat, press, dead.  I blew my legs up in the gym and suffered through 45 mins of stairs on Wednesday morning but was able to grind out 10 miles this evening - 8 miles in my trusty NB MT101s and 2 miles barefoot.

QOTD:  I'm pretty happy with things right now but I really did enjoy my 7 years of college at LSU.

And then there was blog

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Went to training for work and on the way home got car sick..so lazed on couch tonight.  So fun puking in front of new co-workers.

QOTD:  I have a good life and it's been good for all of it.  Best was probably 40 to 46.  The husband was really happy at the time....the higher ups at my job they loved me and I could do no wrong.  A bevy of good friends which i still have but they are 9 hours away.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄