Trailer Trash

Somebody put up a Mondaily!! (Read 37 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Got up at 5 AM in the rain to pack up the camping gear and head home in time to get to work.  Company arriving Wednesday need to clean house will not run..

QOTD:  Today will be my 5th day of not running...how's that for a streeak.  I am not a streaker!!!

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

moonlightrunner

SRD for me. My knee is on its way to turning ugly black and blue and is swollen from yesterday's fall. My neck is pretty sore from the log. O feel really really good though I was able to get through yesterday's run in good shape except for the traumas. O would have run today  but I am on grandmother duty.

Qotd: no streaking... my body and life would probably not allow it...in any sense of the word.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Sandy-2

Sandy: I found this picture among the top10 of the National Geographic Travel Photo contest. It shows a horse at the end of the day after having carried tourists around Drakensberge in Lesotho. It reminded me of your DD at the Mongolian Derby.

Nice photo, poor thing, so tired.  Yeah the Mongol Derby is this weekend, so my DD wanted to be "distracted" since she couldn't do it again this year.  So she is doing Tevis.  She also just got a new horse.  Here's a photo... she seems like a happy horse.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Watoni

Nice photo, poor thing, so tired.  Yeah the Mongol Derby is this weekend, so my DD wanted to be "distracted" since she couldn't do it again this year.  So she is doing Tevis.  She also just got a new horse.  Here's a photo... she seems like a happy horse.

Nice. We live in Silicon Valley horse country, and lots of folks trail ride, do the Tevis, etc. Great stuff.

If you fly in and out of SF, let me know.

Today? Still tired from Mt. Tam double (well, mostly work), but am gunning for a short run to say I did something and continue the ankle recovery.

QOTD: Streak? No idea.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sandy wish I could hook up with you for a run.... I've got company arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday... Maybe I can crew you in WS next year.

SRD today. Looking forward to going to CA on Wednesday. I'm crewing for my DD, she is doing the Tevis 100 miler next weekend. (Tevis is the same as Western States, but with horses.)

That means while she is doing some prep stuff and rides, I get to do some runs on the WS trail Wed., Thurs. and Fri. !!!!!!

lace, what is this "work" crap?

qotd: I have a really long streak of taking 1 or 2 SRD per week.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

12 single speed miles, 2600 feet climbing on the 29er, changed shoes, ran 6 miles of single track and back on the 29er getting back home.  A good day.

ultraendure.blogspot.com