Trailer Trash

Risqué Mondaily (Read 30 times)

TrailProf

Le professeur de trail

Nice AT.  I agree as well, we should strive to be more like Earl.

My favorite day of the week is RUNday

XtremeTaper

Good afternoon all..

Weekend updates... a loop around Green Lane lake with Angus and LadyB on Saturday. We started relatively early and the lake was like glass when we started. Sunday, took the Lady over to French Creek for our hardcore Sunday loop. About halfway through the loop I spied a trail runner ahead and of course made myself reel him in. I was surprised that he pretty much ran up the hill I call "the wall" but I caught him just before the top. Then of course my pace was brisker from the chase and I had a pretty good time for the loop, but feeling good we added 3 more miles to get 11 for the day and 60 for the week.

Today... Lunchtime road/trail run from the house. ~8 miles on what has become my Monday loop. Chilly out there. Layers and gloves time but not cold enough yet for the skull cap. Sunny but a cold wind was blowing. I am not looking forward to "real" winter weather.

QOTD: Staying home with the wife and dogs this year. Family coming in for Christmas and we may head down to GA for New Years.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I should probably kick Sandy out for *not* posting butt pics, right?  Looks painful though - glad to hear you're healing up well!

I had a really nice 8.2 mile (road) run yesterday.  With all our recent snow, I wasn't really in the mood to post-hole on the trails.  Bella and I did go hiking through it on Saturday though.

QOTD: This will be my first holiday away from my family.  And we'll be totally off the grid with no cell service, so I'll have to hear about the family drama after we return.  I leave tomorrow night!  Can't wait to get away for a few days!!

Running is dumb.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

6.5 miles with some hill. More the "flat loop" variety, though (which is rare in my area). It was cold - I really need to get a better hat for windy days!

Saw some hunters at the parking lot.

AT: That really nails it!

Kelly: Nice man cave. Nice work on the walls - love the reclaimed wood!

Jamie, Taper: Where do you guys get your mild temperatures from? I swear, when I ran up the mountain through that narrow valley in the shade, it was barely in the mid-20's (with an ice cold wind)!

Mandy: That trail looks great for running - just sayin'...

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

Bwahaha !!!!     Thought you guys would like that...   (My butt bruises are gone by the way.)

Thanks for the nice comments about my DD.

Oh yeah, I did 5 mi this morning (Tues).  Now we're flying off to Shanghai.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL