Trailer Trash

Mild Monday (Read 19 times)

Sandy-2

Hi Gang,  taking a few days off.  Believe it or not after suffering foot pain pretty much from the very first to the very last step on Saturday, on Sunday it felt much better.  Today after two days off it's even better.  I'm thinking that I knocked the crap outta the PF stuff on the trail (kicking it on a stob and taking a header may have also helped), or perhaps re-arranged a bone spur in there may have actually helped it...  WTF ??!!!???   Anyway it is feeling much better....  so I really don't care why.  I'll give it a test run tomorrow so we'll see....  gotta get back on the horse.

I'm crazy busy at work so no time today to really catch up.  But great photos mt and QoN.  Thanks.

qotd: My predictions are Kaci Lictieg and François D’haene.  But I'll be rooting for the Texans...  Nicole Studer and Paul Terranova.

tbd.

LB2

Hi Gang,  taking a few days off.  Believe it or not after suffering foot pain pretty much from the very first to the very last step on Saturday, on Sunday it felt much better.  Today after two days off it's even better.  I'm thinking that I knocked the crap outta the PF stuff on the trail (kicking it on a stob and taking a header may have also helped), or perhaps re-arranged a bone spur in there may have actually helped it...  WTF ??!!!???   Anyway it is feeling much better....  so I really don't care why.  I'll give it a test run tomorrow so we'll see....  gotta get back on the horse.

For a very long time, I used to suffer with lower back pain almost all the time. Then one day, I fell 30 feet from a tree while hanging a deer stand, landing quite hard on my back. I have not had back pain since, unless is was associated with something that I knew was wrong (late in a long race when form might be an issue, sleeping wrong, a pulled muscle...). I don't recommend that as a form of therapy, but it sure did stop the back pain once the initial trauma healed, weird. I am actually luck to be alive and fully functional. Lots of people die or are paralyzed from falls from far less heights.

LB2