Trailer Trash

2013 100-milers -- please un-sticky! (Read 481 times)

trailzombie

trailzombie

Besides Prairie Spirit--Arkansas Traveller

Scrapster

Stupid life getting in the way of racing...

Scratch Poto on 4/6.

bubba hotep

Who would ever consider running 100 miles? Seriously!?

I'm out on Leadville, since my trip to CO will be earlier in the summer than originally planned.  I'm still in on Cactus Rose.

And then there was blog

bubba hotep

Looks like a questionable group for Cajun Coyote 100... add me to the list.

And then there was blog

Hi! I'm new in this forum, but you actually have me on that list (I was sharkkonwhisky at the RWOL forums).

TARC 100 in June Big grin

Hi! I'm new in this forum, but you actually have me on that list (I was sharkkonwhisky at the RWOL forums).

TARC 100 in June Big grin

Glad to see you made it over!  I changed your name in the list Smile

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I did it - I signed up. Put me on for the Oil Creek 100 on 10/05, please.

Run for fun.

I did it - I signed up. Put me on for the Oil Creek 100 on 10/05, please.

Smile

LB2

If you want to know what to do wrong at Pinhoti, let me know. If you want to know what to do right at Pinhoti, touch base with Sandy-2. I completely underestimated that course (or overestimated my ability to run that course). My major problem was the heat, which led to dizziness, then I had hydration issues (ran out of water at one point...), which all ended in a DNF. I was really surprised when it hit me because I started the day feeling great, probably started a little too fast, but it shouldn't have ended my day. As the day wore on, I completely fell apart. Looking back, maybe I could have turned it around, but I didn't want to.

Signed up for Pinhoti this year in addition to Umstead.  Planning for Umstead to be my goal race and then just take it easy the rest of the year and go into into Pinhoti with absolutely zero time goal other then finishing.

LB2

LB2

I'll be at Cajun Coyote, but I am not running the 100. I'll run the 20 miler and hang around to make sure Bubba Hotep has some shoes on through the night.

LB2

Paiged79

LB2, I might have to hit you up for some tips on Pinhoti.  Sorry it didn't go well for you last year, any plans on going back there next year for revenge?

trinaz

Oil Creek 100 on Oct 5/6 2013

KreegSauceRuns

I finished the Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 in 32:35:47 this past weekend.  Amazing race.  Had some highs and lows but I finished!  Recovering now but am ready to get back to running.  Not sure what's next.

1/8/22 - Frosty 50k - 5:21:19 (strava)

3/26/22 - Blackbeard's Revenge 100 - 27:27:06 (strava)

9/30/22 - Yeti 100 - Abingdon, VA - 25:46:01 (strava)

4/1/23 - Umstead 100 - Raleigh, NC

I finished the Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 in 32:35:47 this past weekend.  Amazing race.  Had some highs and lows but I finished!  Recovering now but am ready to get back to running.  Not sure what's next.

Congratulations!

FatGuySweating

You can add my name to the list. I'll be running the Pine Creek Challenge on September 7, 2013.