Trailer Trash

Global Warming Tuesday (Read 45 times)

Watoni

After launching a deal at 3am PT, really tired, so maybe an easy ride or run at lunch. I got a mile or so in this am dropping my bride's car to her at school and running home Wink

QOTD: Probably my job now, but very stressful at times

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

IT'S WINTER STORM JANUS!!!!  EVERYONE MUST BUY EGGS AND MILK STAT!  PANIC, PANIC, PANIC!  Sorry, I just got done looking at weather.com and oh the drama.

Sunny here, but cold, yet again.  I'm taking a SRD - don't feel like running in zero degrees right now.

QOTD: I had a part time job at a shall-not-be-named women's only health club where I surfed the internet and read books during most of my shift. That was pretty sweet.

Running is dumb.

Daydreamer1

Just sitting inside at work watching the snow come down. We are on the northern edge of it so we shouldn't get more the 2-3 inches. Lately I've been working too much to get in any real running and today is no exception. Maybe tomorrow night after work since it will be a short day.

QOTD: Many years ago I was self employed in the trucking business. Other then dealing with some bad employees and a time of near bankruptcy it was great. It was never boring and I did a lot of contracting to a company whose owner was a really great guy. Some days I really kick myself for selling out and entering the medical field, but since I was spending a lot of time on the road and away from home it was not a great job for my health and family.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I'm going to run 5 after work.  We are also too warm here, no rain, no snow and a scary summer coming if it doesn't rain soon.

QOTD: I had a few years of bliss working for the Child Support Services about 6 years ago in Riverside.  I could do no wrong and was the deparmtnets golden child.  There were lot's of changings going on.  I thrive on changes at work otherwise I get bored. I have been surpervising for the last 5 years and am really bored with it and hate having to deal with employees who can't do their job.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

I'm going to run 5 after work.  We are also too warm here, no rain, no snow and a scary summer coming if it doesn't rain soon.

QOTD: I had a few years of bliss working for the Child Support Services about 6 years ago in Riverside.  I could do no wrong and was the deparmtnets golden child.  There were lot's of changings going on.  I thrive on changes at work otherwise I get bored. I have been surpervising for the last 5 years and am really bored with it and hate having to deal with employees who can't do their job.

Yep, at least my 8-year old was having some fun in the terrain park yesterday (up high in all black)

sugnim

I'm so jealous of all the snow everyone is getting!  It just doesn't feel like January here.

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I'm so jealous of all the snow everyone is getting!  It just doesn't feel like January here.

You may have all of our snow.  Take it, please!  I don't want it anymore!  I would kill to see some dirt.

Running is dumb.

TripleBock

That is only the snow south or Portage ... all the snow north of that is not being offered.  Some of us love the snow ... heck it's my 4th favotire season!

You may have all of our snow.  Take it, please!  I don't want it anymore!  I would kill to see some dirt.

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

USRD- tweaked my back lifting yesterday Sad

qotd: best job- probably my stint as a Wilderness Ranger in the Bob Marshal (didn't pay crap, but working ten day hitches in the Bob probably doesn't need to pay too much Big grin)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Where is he...looks like 3 inches in the woods.!!  I like how that wee little guy watching has a web cam!

Yep, at least my 8-year old was having some fun in the terrain park yesterday (up high in all black)

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Watoni

Where is he...looks like 3 inches in the woods.!!  I like how that wee little guy watching has a web cam!

He is at Northstar (doing the freestyle development program) .... he is actually quite small for his age (growth delay), but still does very well

LB2

I ran 5 really good miles through the dark woods last night (Tuesday). It was a heck of a day, though...

QOTD: I think the best job I ever had was working at the health club when I was in college. I was a weightlifter back then, but I had a lot of fun helping people achieve some of their goals. I really enjoyed those days, even though I made very little money, not that I make all that much money now.

LB2

Ultra Cowboy

Tues was a SRD for me.

Best Job and the lowest pay was as a horse packer in Northern Idaho the summer after my freshman year of college.  Felt like I was being paid to be on vacation.

WYBMADIITY

Save