Trailer Trash

Fridaily HOT SAUCE (Read 21 times)

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

We had out first of two days of an early summer at 81F before it drops back into the 40s and 30s. Definitely had an effect on pace and I felt drained by it. Stopped after 4.4 miles. At least the park has turned on the water fountains.

qotd: I limit myself to mildly spicy, enough of a bite that it isn't bland but not so much that I feel like my taste buds have been assaulted.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
          05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

4 miles at 81 degrees. It was very bearable, as there was a light breeze, and the humidity was extremely low (20%, is that even possible?).

My my back was a bit sore from 4 hours yardwirk with a lot of digging last evening, but the run seems to have cranked everything back in place again.

QOTD: I like spicy, but not extremely hot. My youngest DS is my “spicy buddy”, but no one else in the household likes spicy.

I liked Wegman’s buffalo sauce, but they changed the recipe recently, so it tastes very much like hot sauce/peppers, whereas before there were some other spices in it. It still smells delicious, but I liked the previous version better, even though it was probably not the “classic” buffalo taste.

I like sriracha mayo as well, but generally I prefer to taste other spices on the dish or the sauce as well, not just hot.

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

You don't eat tacos so it only stands to reason that you don't use hot sauce. 

Wholly crap is that a smile or just gas???

rest day.......and after lookin at this weekends weather forcast and the big ice storm heading this way, its lookin to be a rest weekend

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Bert-o

I lost my rama

We had out first of two days of an early summer at 81F before it drops back into the 40s and 30s. Definitely had an effect on pace and I felt drained by it. Stopped after 4.4 miles. At least the park has turned on the water fountains.

Yep, both yesterday (Fri) and this morning, the body wasn't ready for the warmer weather.  Definitely drains a lot out of you.

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours

Bert-o

I lost my rama

You don't eat tacos so it only stands to reason that you don't use hot sauce. 

LOL !

3/17 - NYC Half

4/28 - Big Sur Marathon  DNS

6/29 - Forbidden Forest 30 Hour

8/29 - A Race for the Ages - will be given 47 hours