Trailer Trash

Plastic Shopping Bags (Read 44 times)

dpc3

What else will I pick my dog's shit up with.

What say you?

Occasional Runner

Why do you pick up dog shit? It's natural and should return to the earth to provide nutrition for our depleted soil. Do you collect it?

dpc3

I don't collect it but my kids shoes will collect it and provide nutrition to the carpet in the house. Maybe I should just toss it over the fence into the neighbors yard.

Occasional Runner

I do that a lot too. His lawn looks like hell and from my remote location, I've surmised it's a result of low nitrogen and cornmeal. Dog shit is the perfect remedy. I don't even think he appreciates it.

dpc3

Your neighbor must think you're full of shit and just like to stir the shit pot

jonferg67

Endless trails

Are you two talking shit again?

Occasional Runner

Your neighbor must think you're full of shit and just like to stir the shit pot

My neighbor is an asshole. Who cares what an asshole thinks?

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

I don't collect it but my kids shoes will collect it and provide nutrition to the carpet in the house. Maybe I should just toss it over the fence into the neighbors yard.

If you really cared about a healthy environment, you wouldn't refuse to feed the dust mites in your carpet. Poor little fellas. That's those wannabe-nature-people, forcing the neighbor to put up with the inconvenience of organic fertilizing, while dancing on chemically cleaned carpet in their own house.

Shame on you! Big grin

Run for fun.

Sandy-2

My neighbor is an asshole...

If your neighbor is an asshole, isn't throwing bags of shit at him kind of like recycling?  Shocked

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I use the little produce bags if someone is looking.  My dog rarely shits on the trail but when he does I flick it off the trail.  He eats what I eat so I am pretty sure it's not healthy for the environment. There's 3 assholes in our house.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄