Trailer Trash

Weekender Dailies (Read 19 times)

Daydreamer1

Glad to see everybody's out running and not posting .  I'm just trying to wake up enough to get out the door.  This was the fifth shift in a row that I got out late and by late I mean at least a hour late, not just a few minutes. My partner missed her DIL's graduation and it put me behind for my run.  While it's the nature of the job, I'm kind of getting tired of it.

Getting ready to head up on the mountain for about 8-12 miles. It all depends on how I feel and if there are any turkey hunters out. If there are no vehicles parked by the trails then I'll run on them. Any vehicles and I'll stay off the trails and on the DCNR road.

QOTD: What's the summer outlook for the weather in your area?  Right now we are cool and wet, but there are some reports that we are supposed to be hotter and possibly drier than normal this summer.  Already some burn bans in place.

NHLA

NHLA

9 miles Long Rock  Great day.

qotd  cool but dry here.

Sandy-2

Cold, day 14, haven't run since last Tues. Feel much better today, but head still clogged and sounds like I'm 5 feet underwater.

qotwe: seems like this spring is warmer than last year.

tbd.

NHLA

11 miles Art Lobe Trail.

qotd  Glad I wore bug spray.

Daydreamer1

Lovely weather.  Difficult to find something better for running, unfortunately I'm at work and so busy that couldn't even enjoy the day.  If I had been home I probably would have went out for a bike ride.  Cramped a lot on yesterdays run and now my legs are sore.

The bugs were really congregating around the water puddles yesterday so I'm sure they'll be getting bad up here in a few days.