Trailer Trash

Mondailies (Read 35 times)

The pooch and I had a great four mile trail run this morning. The leaves are just popping out as you can see in this picture. My allergies have been miserable the last day or so. I should have started taking allergy meds a few days ago. I will start now though.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Sandy-2

SRD.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Raced a small 5k yesterday, on a bike path through Tacony Creek Park here in Philly. I ended up 3rd woman with a new PR of 22:47. RR on the blog soon.

TT - great photo!  My allergies are pretty bad too. I take meds year round though.

Occasional Runner

I had an epic weekend of trail running near Zion. I covered 4 different trail networks in 2 days of running. We camped on top a scenic mesa and many cold beers were had by all.

I ran 6 road miles this morning and worked out at the gym. I feel good.

I hope you all have an amazing Monday!

AT-runner

Tim

SRD today, even though it's  beautiful out.

TT - I saw a lot of pictures yesterday from the  DC cherry blossoms, so looks like Spring is a poppin'.

Sandy - What no transcontinental trip today?

T&C - Nice time.  If you were running HS XC for me, you'd have the qualifying time for districts (23:00).

Lace - Blog update of the weekend, with pics?

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

LB2

SRD today. But I ended up with about 28 miles last week, which is about right for my down month. I will start picking it back up over 30 this week. After today, I have the rest of the week off.

LB2

Low_O2

Hello all.

Probably a rest day today.

Had a great race on Saturday. Ran a really conservative race and ended up with the overall win in the end. Excited to get my first win, but there were some organization issues that kind of left a bad taste in my mouth. May start another topic to discuss the issues... Hope to get a race report on my blog sometime this week.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sandy-2

Sandy - What no transcontinental trip today?

Nope, I'm home for the next few weeks, it's nice.

But......  I am planning an upcoming 2 week trip to Korea and China and had to figure out were to stay over the weekend.  I've been to both places many, many times so I easily decided Korea......    much better trails  ;-) .

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Resting...going for beers and food after work with co-workers..Lefties has a great ceasar salad with crab cakes.  Looking forward to that.  Decided to run the Tehama Wildflower 50K this weekend so will take it a wee bee easy this week, not that that will look any different then any other week. 

QOTD:  Ya doing anything special toview the blood moon tonight?  I'm not but I wish I had someone to go into the woods with me to perch ourselves on top of a hill and howl.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Birdwell

Morning folks!

PLanning on 6 or so after work.

QOTD: Anything special for the blood moon? just the usual virgin sacrifice

QOTD: The virgin sacrifice was cancelled here due the the difficulty of finding one.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

Daydreamer1

Getting ready to head up on the mountain for another 8-12 mile run depending on how I feel. Hopeing to drag DS along with me but he'll probably chicken out.

QOTD: I'll be heading to the one local cemetery. There are no woods around it but it's old and on top of a hill. A great place to stop and howl at the moon.

Occasional Runner

Lace - Blog update of the weekend, with pics?

I planned to but I specifically asked to NOT write about it. The guys I was working with didn't want too many details to be exposed yet, so all I would be able to write about is some epic running and that isn't consistent with how my blog works. However, I am making a youtube video that I should have published today.

AT-runner

Tim

QOTD:  Calling for rain showers and cloudy skies starting at 8:00 tonight, so looks like no eclipse for me. 

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Actually ran on a trail today. apparently I missed a turn the last time I ran the White Trail at Ridley Creek, because I was definitely on trails today that I wasn't on before. Besides the run was 2 miles longer, total of 5.2 miles. Not bad for two days after running a marathon as a training run. Finally starting to get a little more comfortable on the trails and able to run more of the up hill and down hill without feeling out of control and ready to go head over heels.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                                      05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.