Trailer Trash

Finally...I can breath...it's Friday! (Read 36 times)

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Breathe - yes, well, I could breathe early in the morning on my 10-mile tempo run. Not so much any more, allergies acting up, and temps quite high (84). Still a wonderful day, I might make it into a double tonight.

I saw a huge buck this morning, out on a lonely field in the fog, it was an awesome sight. I love starting out in the pitch black night and running into the sunrise. Lots of groundhog and bunnies around, too.

QOTD1: No. I think I might be a bit obsessive in many things I do, and running is one of them. No stopping other than for catching my breath, or recovering after a fall. Same with driving (my passengers probably could tell stories, and everybody rolls their eyes when they hear that I'll be the driver when we go visit my in-laws in Maryland...).

But, I do take in my surroundings "on the run" (which might lead to tripping and falling due to the rubbernecking, so that I can then take in the scenery a bit longer, LOL).

QOTD2: No. Just work - oh wait, I'm off on Sunday, so let's try something different, maybe a nice long run? Wink

Run for fun.

XtremeTaper

Hello all! Last night was 7 sweat horse fly infused miles in stifling humidity on the trail. Really slow due to sweat fogged glasses and non-stop bug slapping. Today, hit the road for the first time in ages for a 6.5 dash then splash workout.

QOTD1: I stop sometimes, but not on a regular basis. Well, not quite true. I take short stops on the trail often for the dogs to drink and cool off in creeks, streams, lakes, ponds.

QOTD2: golf, maybe a 30 mile long run around BlueMarsh Lake on Sunday.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

LB2

Nothing today. I have to go to town and get the girls some school shoes.

QOTD 1: Yes. I do that all the time.

QOTD 2: Mom's birthday/retirement party tomorrow evening. Run in the morning. Church on Sunday, and I'll probably squeeze in a run late Sunday.

LB2

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Didn't get up this am, still have company so lot's of partying and late nights.  At work for the day.

QOTD1:  All the time, I have a dog, he he stops I stop.  Stop for views, animals, photo's or maybe to dance a jig if a good song comes on the ipod.

QOTD2:  Company until tomorrow.  I am driving to Sac to see/meet Maura an old RW forum friend (Ocomom).  Our goal was to meet, run, and beer but I will have a kid and she will be at a party so we are just doing the party.  Then Sunday...long run probably 20.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

SRD (taper) today-good luck to all the racers this weekend

qotd1: absolutely- if I'm not taking in the views/wildlife/etc- might as well be on the dreadmill Smile

qotd2: my DW will be running the 23k Elkhorn Run, I'll be running the 50k (probably should re-phrase that, saying I'll be running parts of this 50k Big grin)

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √