Trailer Trash

Thick air Thursday (Read 34 times)

Sandy-2

SRD (Fri) for me.

qotd:  Just a typical weekend, Monday isn't a holiday over here.  We're going out with some friends tonight for some chicken and beer (good stuff).  I have to take a visiting 'company dignitary' (my old boss) and some of my co-workers out to a 'business dinner' on Saturday night, sucks 'cause we'll have to talk over some work stuff, but it's the only time we'll have to do it while he is in town.  We will get a nice steak dinner out of it - but it still sucks.  Expat life I guess.

Got b2b 20 milers on tap this weekend.

tbd.

some call me Tim

NH - thanks for commiserating. It certainly makes you appreciate the work that goes into building new trails! If someone decided to build a new system nearby(or even get serious about the section of the Finger Lakes Trail that runs through here), that'd be ok with me Big grin

Daydreamer- that's a gps track of me going through the main loop from Strava with the satellite overlay which I took into Photoshop and made the other lines. The county here maintains a mapping app with a database of property lines and I marked all the little spurs from memory. I want to leave at least a couple of small trailless spots so it looks like pretty soon I'll be done whether I like it or not!