Trailer Trash

Torrid Tuesday (Read 23 times)

LB2

Marie:  It must be very sad to have to say good bye to your parents...  seems like your Pops was doing so good recently.

LB2:  You 4th is missing at least one reference to food or beer.

Marie: I missed your post earlier. My eyes were drawn to the link about the heatstroke. I am sorry to hear about your folks, but I am glad you got over there to see them.

Sue: I noticed that I forgot to mention beer after I had posted. I imagine that I will have a beer or 3 during the day. But my wife and the girls are away at camp this week, so I really don't know what to do with myself. No hunting season is open. I am not training for a race. I guess I could go fishing.

LB2

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

adkkev: Very sad. The conditions must have been brutal.  I suffered from heat exhaustion a few years ago, also on a 15+/- mile race, and it was awful. You don’t even need to run like crazy in excessive heat, there are just some days when the body seems to be less able to deal with the heat properly, combine this with racing, and it can end in tragedy. I am very sad for his family, too.

Sandy: three days ago I was visiting my sister in Vienna, Austria. But like you said, some planning, and we might have met, if only for a few minutes. I was a bit overwhelmed with going on this trip on short notice, and getting the kids taken care of, thus I let the forum slip. Maybe we can meet some other time when you are in my area?

Run for fun.