Trailer Trash

Tuesdailies (Read 35 times)

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

bikemmute to work and strength training this evening

qotd: the neighbors wife... I kiiid, I kiiid! Big grin  my WRX is five years old and paid for- have been eyeballing a Audi TT for numerous years, but I know I should just go w/o a car payment for awhile, but it's sooooooo hard Smile

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Watoni

+ 1  -   Good luck, Sue.

Sue,

Perhaps a somewhat contrarian point of view, and one I am somewhat reticent about sharing. On the basis of your posts, it seems to me that he is the one that is perhaps not a partner, not one who, in Rilke's words, is the guardian of your solitude as all lovers who are worthy of a great love should aspire to be. If your true heart's desire is for the relationship to work out, then I hope by all means that it does. However, I do want you to look critically at that and determine whether that is your heart's desire.  It does not seem as if kids will be harmed by whatever you choose (unless I missed it), so take this as an opportunity to take a fresh look at your relationship. Either work to renew it, or choose to sever ties and renew yourself independent of this relationship.

Truly, I wish you all the best .