Trailer Trash

Good Luck Warden! Fridailies (Read 22 times)

Hi, All - I never post in here, but lurk sometimes.  Maybe I'll try to do better.

I saw that Queen of Nothing ran the Mendo 50k - how'd it go? I had to cancel for the 2nd yr in a row.  And that you're running Mt. Hood 50 in July.  I'll either be volunteering at or running an aid station both days, depending on what the RD's need. Maybe I'll see you there.

Those bagel sandwiches look good, but unfortunately the peanut butter would make me throw up while running.

Okay - Back into lurkdom ~~~

Leslie
    Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
    -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I love blueberry anything, but you lost me on the peanut butter with it.  Those must be a pretty good calorie bomb with the honey and since you sure didn't skimp o the PB.

the little bagels are about 100 calories, peanut butter about 100, honey about 50, slice of bacon about 50- so ~ 300 calories/per, two of those and a Snickers bar gives me about 850 calories for lunch. I stop for lunch and supper (hot dehydrated meal) and then just munch on bars the rest of the time. Breakfast is a instant mocha (also hot) and a breakfast cookie.  I think it’s close to 3000 calories for a day- a significant deficit as snowshoeing can burn as much as 1000 calories an hour alone.

Leslie- welcome aboard!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

Did 5 mi after work.  Torturous 8 day meeting is over.  Heading home early Saturday morning.

Good luck mt and Gatsby!!! Welcome Gatozzig. Nice photos Queenie.

qotd: traveling home then catching up after being away for 3 weeks. Family bbq on Monday.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

But it has two of the major food groups- bacon and peanut butter!  

Are there any other food groups? Oh, right, cheese! Almost forgot about that one.

Now if they only were gluten free bagels - I could not eat them while running, but they sure look great!

No run, way too much work.

QOTD: Enjoying a Saturday off from work, and dreading Sunday and Monday. But hey, good money, and hopefully enough time after work for a quick few miles!

Run for fun.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

i was on the wait list fir Mendo...your backing out may have gotten me in!   Please stay involved here...we have a large group of PA people and need mmore CA folks

Hi, All - I never post in here, but lurk sometimes.  Maybe I'll try to do better.

I saw that Queen of Nothing ran the Mendo 50k - how'd it go? I had to cancel for the 2nd yr in a row.  And that you're running Mt. Hood 50 in July.  I'll either be volunteering at or running an aid station both days, depending on what the RD's need. Maybe I'll see you there.

Those bagel sandwiches look good, but unfortunately the peanut butter would make me throw up while running.

Okay - Back into lurkdom ~~~

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄