Trailer Trash

Back to Work Wednesdaily (Read 225 times)

ASUnk00

Ugh.  Freaking work.  Blah.

30 min. on the bike trainer this morning.  I also made up a full body routine that I hope to do daily.  It includes calf raises, squats, in and outs, up/downs, push-ups and sit-ups.  So that's my new year's resolution is to do this every day.

More coming at lunch.  Probably doing some incline walking on the treadmill.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

Will try and get in 4-6 trail miles after work.  Low key and easy effort as I have a hard trail half marathon on Sunday.  Just a tad thrashed after my epic ride day yesterday.  It's all good though.

Have aa great day>

ultraendure.blogspot.com

Ultra Cowboy

Since last WED, I've had URD's due to a head cold that has left me with a stubborn cough.  Tonight I'm going to try to break this streak with an easy solo 4 miler.  I totaled up my miles and  I missed my 1000 mile mark for 2012 by 31 miles .  My goal is to log 100 miles plus per month with allowances for two months of hunting season with minimal running.  Really running is a secondary goal to being in shape to hunt.

My Main goal for 2013 is to do what I want to do without incurring any debt beyond a new mortgage.

Looking for a reason to run...

sugnim

sugnim - a road 10k in snow and icey stuff? doesn't sound like fun. trails on the other hand in that stuff = much better.

Yeah, it was partly on the road, and partly on trails.  To be honest, I felt so crappy, and the snow covered everything so I couldn't always tell where the road & trail parts were.  It's all a snowy white blur, and if there weren't brightly colored runners to follow, I probably would have gotten lost in my own town in areas that I've run a million times before.  It was a pretty weird & surreal run.

LB2

I'll probably get 4 or so tonight on the road and track. It depends on the rain; it is starting to come down a little bit. It sure does look like it conditions are right for snow, but I doubt it happens. I had sort of halfway scheduled today as an off day, but if I can manage a run, I'll get it in. I don't have any races coming up, but I do have pacing job at Rocky Raccoon in a month, 40 miles worth.

QOTD: No specific resolutions.

LB2

Daydreamer1

Yes I did get in. Registration was supposed to open at noon and at 11:50 the fiasco started as the sites crashed. It actually has me registered 4 times and charged me twice. I was going to give up and look for another race then the site started working a little better. I'm a little concerned about doing Hyner in a good time since I haven't been running much the past two months and now I'm sloooow.

daydreamer - did you say you DID get to sign up for the Mega yesterday? And you signed up for Hyner 50k right? Should be a good year for you.

4/20/13 Hyner 50k

9/28/13 Bald Eagle Megatransect (Marathon)

XtremeTaper

7.5 miles on the road today at lunch. It only felt cold when running into the wind which wasn't super strong just cold and noticeable. I took the garmin along for the run for the first time in awhile. Was surprised to average 8:28 pace for the run. That's pretty much been my normal out the door pace in the past but I thought I've been getting slower as of late.

QOTD: No resolutions here.

Trapped in the night, moving alone, caught in a world of glass and stone...

Down to skin and bone.

Watoni

Hopefully a quick climb up Kings Mountain on the bike, and the 5:30am Ninja Run tomorrow morning from the Golden Gate Bridge before work.

QOTD: I have goals, not resolutions for 2013

Back from vacation and really needing a trail fix, I got in around 13 miles on some beautiful trails. The ups were rough, I did a lot of walking, but the downs... awesome.

QOTD: no resolutions, but I do need to lose the 5lbs I managed to put on in Mexico... and probably a few more. Don't really know what I was eating (I let others who actually speak spanish order whatever they thought I might enjoy) but WOW awesome food!

Mt Cheaha 50k 2/23/2013:  7:34 :D

Lake Martin 50; 27 miles: 5:29:07

Run For Kids 50k, Birmingham, 5/4/2013: 6:26:33 Woot!