Trailer Trash

Soaking Saturdays (Read 26 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

So I read Fridalies and it got me out the door in the downpour with Earl.  Do I like to run in the rain, not really.  HaD to go for Earl.  Tomorrow is 18 in the rain.  Kelly is setting records today...Pr and course.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

QOTD: Tootalls...cheers.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

Sandy-2

Hi QoN.

I ended up not running last night due to a huge lightening storm.  Don't mind rain, but lightening is another matter.  The sky was really neat though, like a line of demarcation between clear and "all hell breaking lose".  We were cozy and dry in the tent.

So I ended up getting up really early and doing 10 this morning before the horses started.  After the storms blew thru last night, this morning was crystal clear, the stars were really great.  Venus was very bright, and I guess the other one was Mars, kinda cool.  Lots of eyeballs glowing back at me.

My DD had a fun ride today, helping a few newbees do their first 25 miler.  It was also my DD first ever 25 miler, she said it was as if I had done a 5k.

lace_up needs to get moving, that guy behind him is too close for comfort.   LOL.

tbd.

Occasional Runner

Yep! A new 100 mile PR of 16:31 and I set a new course record for the Pickled Feet 24 hour race of 130.13. That race was ridiculous! I led from the start and was under pressure for about 21 hours. Fodder for my blog, of course.

It was a good day but I am BEAT.

Watoni

Congrats! I had a good short run in the pouring rain, then danced the night away ...