Trailer Trash

Fridailies the 13th (Read 33 times)

AT-runner

Tim

Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery went great. In a much more manageable splint.  Had a nerve block so my arm is completely dead now. Tomorrow I will have feeling and use.

Glad to hear, now just don't fall on it!    Hopefully not too much pain as block wears off.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Good to hear, moonlight!  Smile

Well, it's motherfuckingcoldasshit out there right now, but I'm gonna run after work.  Wind chill advisory.  But check out my upcoming forecast...  ADIOS, WINTER!  (At least for a while.)

QOTD: Yeah, I got nothing too.

Running is dumb.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Glad to hear..when I had that surgery and was waking up I was in a lot of pain.  Felt like my arm was on fire.  Go for a walk not a runh...take it easy for a bit.

Thanks for the well wishes. Surgery went great. In a much more manageable splint.  Had a nerve block so my arm is completely dead now. Tomorrow I will have feeling and use.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

QOTD: Nothing for running. At work you never allude to the shift being slow or quiet as all hell will break loose.

That's what we call "lunchtime magic" (when one barista is on her own while the other takes her lunch). It does not matter what time it actually is, it predictably happens. We even now use it as a tool to increase business on a slow day! 

Run for fun.