Trailer Trash

Rainy Day Tuesdaily (Read 32 times)

AT-runner

Tim

8 miles on the dreadmill.  Was still planning on going out in the rain until the lightning and thunder started up.  I don't mess with lightning.

QOTD:  24hr event May 24-25.  Before that I need to move DD#2 to her new apartment at WVU.  She plans on staying there all summer and working and taking a class.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Low_O2

CO2:  You take that stroller on the trail?

Usually just a nice flat and smooth paved bike path. I have taken it on the trails a few times and it works pretty well, but if I want to keep up any sort of running pace the boy gets bounced around quite a bit. He doesn't seem to mind but I feel bad. Once he is older and can tell me if he is actually having fun getting bounced around I may do it more often.

dpc3

Usually just a nice flat and smooth paved bike path. I have taken it on the trails a few times and it works pretty well, but if I want to keep up any sort of running pace the boy gets bounced around quite a bit. He doesn't seem to mind but I feel bad. Once he is older and can tell me if he is actually having fun getting bounced around I may do it more often.

Low an option is always to run around Academy, I know its a bit of a drive for you but its a dirt path that provides some gain. Just a thought, plus all the ladies wearing make up while working out will just think you are the best.

Low_O2

Haven't tried the Academy. May have to do that one of these days, seems to be a popular place to run. I don't like to drive that far if I'm not hitting the trails.

Daydreamer1

I was going to get out of bed early and go for a run before work but the darn covers kept wrapping themselves around me. Felt good to sleep in a little.

QOTD: No races planned until August. Hoping to do a run from Grand Canyon south rim to the river and back at the end of May. Other then that it's working on some more weight loss and keeping up with the miles.

I was sick with an intestinal bug so we took a rest day.

QOTD: Nothing much.  I will squeeze in more bicycling to be ready for my June-July Mountain Bike tour though.

TrailTromper 

Tallahassee, Florida

muppy

I got in 21.7 cold rainy trail miles, That's my last long run, now it's taper time.

QOTD My goal for May is the Dirty German 50K, so hopefully I stay healthy!

Watoni

Trying for a few miles with my 10-year old this evening.

QOTD: Very big question on my mind now. I have lots of plans but my early season slipped away so my base fitness is poor. June 27 is a big run for me, Lavaredo Ultra Trail in Cortina d'Ampezzo. I will probably ride a 200k or 200 miler the week before in Sonoma (Terrible Two), a 200 mile ride (Mt. Tam Double) in early August, and then either Pine to Palm or the Bear in September.

Ideally, I do Pine to Palm and then recover to pace Kelly at the Bear Wink

Birdwell

evening folks!

got in a little over 6.

QOTD: Goals for May? Keep working on my base. Last week was a little off, but I'm getting back this week.