Trailer Trash

Winter is Coming Wednesdaily (Read 22 times)

LB2

Running 4 to 5 after work. I can't decide if it is raining lightly or misting heavily outside. Either way, I'll get some miles in after I get out of here.

QOTD: We are going to Big Cedar Lodge on Table Rock Lake in Missouri. We have been up there several times over the years, and we just love the Ozarks. This will be our first Christmas vacation.

LB2

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Haha, wish it was ours. That was Mr. Pierre du Pont's music room.  His estate is now Longwood Gardens. Pretty amazing to think people actually lived like he did. He made a lot of money inventing smokeless gun powder. Makes me think I wasted my chemistry degree.

Haven't been there for a few years now, maybe as many as 10, but it's always beautiful. Winterthur, another DuPont estate, is also worth a visit at Christmas.

Tried an interval workout today, 5 x 400m, but I think I need a little more time before I'm really ready for that.

qotd: Nothing special besides getting a nice prepared meal from Wegman's for dinner. At least this year I don't have to work Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
            05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

That make sense...I was thinking it sure didn't match the outside in room you put in. 

Haha, wish it was ours. That was Mr. Pierre du Pont's music room.  His estate is now Longwood Gardens. Pretty amazing to think people actually lived like he did. He made a lot of money inventing smokeless gun powder. Makes me think I wasted my chemistry degree.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄