Trailer Trash

Thirsty Thursdaily (Read 20 times)

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Not quit a race but Kelly just turned me on to this...  I think I am going to sign up.

http://www.thetrailfest.com/

Other than the camping being on a baseball field it looks pretty fun and pretty.

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

AT-runner

Tim

Not quit a race but Kelly just turned me on to this...  I think I am going to sign up.

Other than the camping being on a baseball field it looks pretty fun and pretty.

Saw this before. It looks awesome. Always wanted to tour more of Utah. Might have to pass this along to DW. MAybe we can spend our 30th anniversary in Utah.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

NorthernHarrier

which BD poles did you go with?

I did a cost/benefit analysis and went with the Distance FLZ @16oz. and $129. The same sticks in carbon fiber were $50 more to save a mere 3oz. Couldn't justify the addt'l expense and I still wanted a couple more items with my dividend. These sticks are awesome compared to my old dinosaurs.  When you're only working at part time job at poverty wages one has to pinch pennies these days.   Forgot to add there was also that 20% discount thrown in there which was nice.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Yea check it out... I'd love to spend your annivarsary with you snd your wife.  

Saw this before. It looks awesome. Always wanted to tour more of Utah. Might have to pass this along to DW. MAybe we can spend our 30th anniversary in Utah.

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Yea check it out... I'd love to spend your annivarsary with you snd your wife.  

Might as well make it a Trailer Trash party and reunion.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

Sounds good

Might as well make it a Trailer Trash party and reunion.

Sandy-2

5 miles along the coast early this morning. I was very sleepy.

Qotd: 0.

tbd.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

hmm- that looks pretty darn nice- I see a pic on the site of a guy from Helena, I'll have to pick his brain a little

I did a cost/benefit analysis and went with the Distance FLZ @16oz. and $129. The same sticks in carbon fiber were $50 more to save a mere 3oz. Couldn't justify the addt'l expense and I still wanted a couple more items with my dividend. These sticks are awesome compared to my old dinosaurs.  When you're only working at part time job at poverty wages one has to pinch pennies these days.   Forgot to add there was also that 20% discount thrown in there which was nice.

I ended buying a pair of aluminum FLZ's- I like my carbon ones, but for the Bob Open these will be a lot more bullet proof

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √