Trailer Trash

Thursdaily (Read 19 times)

runtraildc

Morning folks. Ran 5 miles with the brewery group last night. My watch registered 2 minutes more time than one of my running partners. Must have been stoplights. The pace felt more in line with her time than mine so I'm going with that. Usually don't think about those minute details, but there it was. Yoga is definitely in store for today.

And yesterday's qotd: Usually don't run late, but did yesterday and I couldn't sleep last night. Coincidence? maybe

QOTD: Mileage this month? I'm at 97, with a lot of those miles in the last 10 days. And yes, I will get out for 3 later on.

XtremeTaper

No run today. Cranky knee syndrome late yesterday while walking around Longwood Gardens last night. I guess that's what I get for running 5 days in a row, albeit short runs. I will visit the planet of fitness this evening for some weights and perhaps some scowling and sweating on the bike to nowhere.

QOTD: 83. That used to be my peak weekly mileage not monthly. Still, am thankful for the runs I manage to get in these days.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

4 miles with Tiny Elvis yesterday evening- windy and blustery- looks better for today

3-4 miles this evening is what’s planned

qotd: 155; most of those are hiking/hunting miles- I can say unequivocally that my hunting miles exceed my running miles in difficulty 

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Daydreamer1

No run, no elliptical last night. Got tied up with working on my car.  Not sure what today will bring.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/24291829_1659592250747190_1952584987202127212_o.jpg?oh=e80484fbb0310517a98d22aae4af81c3&oe=5AA12160

Prepared to do battle with RUST!  Death to the RUST!!!!!

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: tree, outdoor and nature

Need any firewood?  Got about a cord of good ash and maple. Getting ready to put this on Facebook market place.  Don't think I'll get rid of it though as there is a lot of wood around. Seems like a lot from the dead ash trees that were killed by the ash borer. Apparently the Ash borer came in to the country  in cheap packing materials from China.  Part of the high cost of low cost imports .

QOTD:  Mileage?  About 1500, most of that going to and from work ........................................... Oh, you meant running mileage . I'd rather not say. It's kind of embarrassing to call yourself a runner but only do 40.6 miles in the month when you're healthy.

AT-runner

Tim

Ran some loops at Norlo Park, which is the site of the Sole Challenge 48hr race.  Did the loops a different way and added some areas we don't run. Felt weird to be there with no one else around. Finished with over 10 miles.

Haven't heard from NHLA or NH in a while.

DC - go with the best watch, alway!

XT - We're going to Longwood on December 20th after we lick up DD#1 at the Philly airport. Always love going there at Christmas.

Dreamer - too bad I switched to pellets. that's a lot of wood.

Warden - yes, your hiking miles re harder than most of our running miles.

QOTD:  Close to 130, which is  above my October and not too far off my usual November miles.  I'm with XT, and happy for what I can run.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

I heard from NH a little while back; his Wind River trip didn’t go as well as he’d hoped (had some partner issues), but otherwise was doing pretty well- hopefully he’ll stop in soon

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

Sandy-2

I'm running after work today.

Both the Hardrock and Western States lotteries are to be held on Saturday.  Anyone else in either of them?  The HR folks posted the odds, they say I have a 33% chance of getting in (I have 4 tickets in the 'everyone else' category). I'm afraid with my luck that isn't going to cut it, but hay, good luck to all.

qotd: 167 miles, about 30 were hiking miles.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

mtwarden

running under the BigSky

good luck Sandy!

2023 goal 2023 miles  √

2022 goal- 2022 miles √

2021 goal- 2021 miles √

AT-runner

Tim

I'm running after work today.

Both the Hardrock and Western States lotteries are to be held on Saturday.  Anyone else in either of them?  The HR folks posted the odds, they say I have a 33% chance of getting in (I have 4 tickets in the 'everyone else' category). I'm afraid with my luck that isn't going to cut it, but hay, good luck to all.

qotd: 167 miles, about 30 were hiking miles.

No. I tried WS before without any luck. I'd be more interested in HR now.

Good luck! The WS spread sheet of odds looked pretty intense.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I had a really nice 5 some run this morning.  Felt fast and easy....probably did 13 minute miles. 

Qotd.  112

sandy:  would love to see you at ws.... I am sure younr daughter will pace you but maybe I can crew..

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

3.8 struggling. I think I ran my Tuesday intervals too hard. Oh, and there was a 4.1 earthquake in Delaware that news reports said was felt in this area. I was out running at the time and didn't feel a thing.

qotd: 100.5

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

LB2

I did not run on Thurday.

QOTD: I ran a little over 125, and 65.44 of that was at Pinhoti, which sucked.

LB2