Trailer Trash

Meghan Arbogast wins at Way Too Cool... (Read 51 times)

Uh oh... now what?

Feelin' down and out?  Feelin' old and stuff?  Wanna see a great smile?

Ignore the "max-king... " lead in, Meghan was first woman at WTC

http://www.ultrarunning.com/ultra/features/news/max-king-shatters-record-.shtml

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Nice photos, John

XtremeTaper

Kudos for 51 years young. At least I have the age thing in common if not the speed.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

AT-runner

Tim

Looks like Oregon was well represented.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

I bet that would have been a beautiful thing to watch Meghan out kicking Rory in the last half mile.

My chiropractor was talking about running with Max King at my appointment on Saturday.

Running is dumb.

Uh oh... now what?

Nice photos, John

As much as I would like to take credit...

John Medinger is the owner/publisher of UltraRunning magazine.  He lets me scribble in the back, way in the back, as some other "John M."

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

The back is my favorite part of UltraRunning, other John.

Running is dumb.

AT-runner

Tim

John Medinger is the owner/publisher of UltraRunning magazine.  He lets me scribble in the back, way in the back, as some other "John M."

I always start reading in the back.

“Paralysis-to-50k” training plan is underway! 

mecrowe

Computer Geek

Blush

well that's a bit embarrassing.  My apologies, "other John M."  I have never seen a copy of UR magazine....but i think I'm going to have to get a copy and, at the very least, read the very back.

Uh oh... now what?

Blush

well that's a bit embarrassing.  My apologies, "other John M."  I have never seen a copy of UR magazine....but i think I'm going to have to get a copy and, at the very least, read the very back.

Sorry, did not mean for it to be embarrassing.  It happens more often than people realize since the only ones affected are John and I.

As for looking in the back--thank you each and all.  The column "Run Gently Out There" is a special gift to me, as are the trails, ultramarathons, and the people along the way.