Trailer Trash

2014 100-milers -- come join the fun! (Read 90 times)

Occasional Runner

I have mixed feelings about it but I want to complete all of the Utah 100's and it fits into the schedule this year. I hear a lot of great things about it though, so it might not be as dreadful as I'm imagining.

Looks like fun doesn't it ? I took this on the way home from Pony Express , it's the first part of the course to the Floating Island

July 11-13 - Hardrock 100, Silverton, CO.  Hoping for my 5th finish.

Date TBD - Nolan's 14 - not a race, but a 100-ish mile "run" over 14 14,000' peaks in Colorado.  60 hour cut-off, 44,000' gain.

"July 11-13 - Hardrock 100, Silverton, CO.  Hoping for my 5th finish."

Congratulations!

"Date TBD - Nolan's 14 - not a race, but a 100-ish mile "run" over 14 14,000' peaks in Colorado.  60 hour cut-off, 44,000' gain."

Meh; sounds easy enough 

July 11-13 - Hardrock 100, Silverton, CO.  Hoping for my 5th finish.

Date TBD - Nolan's 14 - not a race, but a 100-ish mile "run" over 14 14,000' peaks in Colorado.  60 hour cut-off, 44,000' gain.

Watoni

I am signed up for Zion.

Will likely enter the UTMB lottery, but likely to miss out and get a better chance for 2015.

Will firm up my schedule after the draw.

Sandy-2

Hi EDRW,

I'll be doing Big Horn 100 on June 20th.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

Messenjah

Zumbro 100 mile on April 11-12 for me.

Gator eye

I decided to take the plunge this year.

Sept 5 Woodstock Hallucination 100 mile in Pinckney MI

Sandy-2

EDRW, I guess we haven't updated this in a while.

I'm off the waitlist and in Hardrock on June 11th.  Yikes.

I'm off the waitlist and in Hardrock on June 11th.  Yikes.

Wow -- you went back in time and ran the race a month before?  Smile

Sorry I haven't been on the ball; been going through some health shit.  (But all hopefully will be okay).

Sandy-2

Wow -- you went back in time and ran the race a month before?  Smile

As it turns out, since I DNFed HR, I wish I could have done it BEFORE Bighorn. Oh well... ;-)

bubba hotep

I'll be at Big Cedar 100 after taking more than a year off from racing.

And then there was blog

LB2

I'll be at Big Cedar 100 after taking more than a year off from racing.

That is what I like to hear, Bubba. I hope you are doing well.

LB2

bubba hotep

That is what I like to hear, Bubba. I hope you are doing well.

Yes, all is well! Thanks for asking.  How about yourself? Long time no talk lol  Work and then the new baby (now 6 months old) got the best of me and there was little time for the internet.

And then there was blog

LB2

Yes, all is well! Thanks for asking.  How about yourself? Long time no talk lol  Work and then the new baby (now 6 months old) got the best of me and there was little time for the internet.

It's all good down here. You wearing shoes at BC?!? I recommend them. And congratulations on the baby.

LB2