Trailer Trash

Roll Call - Who's out there? (including lurkers like me) (Read 76 times)

old Dave

I'm your huckleberry

I'm an old lurker who lives in Northern Michigan, and enjoys the cross country ski trails more in the non-snow months. Pigeon River, Hartwick Pines.

moonlightrunner

Hi Dave! I have read descriptions of Hartwick Pines and have considered a weekend trip for some running there. It sounds beautiful. I live in southwest Michigan.

January , 2022 Yankee Springs Winter Challenge 25k

Uh oh... now what?

Hiya John M. I just started reading rgot again, it seems the author is still learning from his mistakes.

Thanks Jon -- no, repeating nonfatal mistakes and still surprised with the outcomes.  Glad you are enjoying it--or reading it a second time in the hope some of it will make sense.

Sandy-2

Hi John !!  Long time no see.

2/17/24 - Forgotten Florida 100 Mile, Christmas, FL

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Hi John, glad to see you here. I try to keep a copy or two of your book on hand to give to my friends who are just getting into ultras.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                  05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

old Dave

I'm your huckleberry

Hi Dave! I have read descriptions of Hartwick Pines and have considered a weekend trip for some running there. It sounds beautiful. I live in southwest Michigan.

Hi MLR!  Hartwick Pines has cool trails, and some nice touristy stuff too. And bring your fly rod; you'll be minutes away from blue ribbon trout streams. The Au Sable River is one of the most beautiful spots in the state, for kayaking or anything, imho.

sillysassafrass

SillySassafrass

Recent addition, lurking when I can. Currently living in Juneau Alaska, training mixed with road/trail, local races in both.

PR: 5k 22:51 4/12/14; 10k 50:24 7/16/14; 8K 39:10 11/8/2014; HM 1:48:34 7/26/14