Trailer Trash

Twelve hour Tuesday (Read 26 times)

Sandy-2

Valerie- I'll ask around.  Had to look it up as I've never heard of it- pretty neat   I have a lot of horse experience, but it's dated and as I'm sure Sandy could tell you, you need to be in pretty good "horse shape" to ride very much- it's a whole muscle tone of it's own.

Valerie, don't let my DD see your request, she'll want to take the trip.  BTW my DD is recovering ok from her 100 mile run earlier this month, and she is doing some sort of 2-day endurance ride this weekend down here in TX.

mt, people always say my DD and I should do a ride-n-tie, but they don't have any down here, but the real problem is I don't ride at all. Maybe I can get someone to teach me, I think I know who to ask. 

tbd.

valerienv

Thread killer ..

Valerie, don't let my DD see your request, she'll want to take the trip.  BTW my DD is recovering ok from her 100 mile run earlier this month, and she is doing some sort of 2-day endurance ride this weekend down here in TX.

mt, people always say my DD and I should do a ride-n-tie, but they don't have any down here, but the real problem is I don't ride at all. Maybe I can get someone to teach me, I think I know who to ask. 

If she could get to Spokane in April she would be perfect . My friend has done R & T National Championships but with a different horse . This is her new horse , he's done some 50's but is still young and needs a good rider . It's a short course 25 miles . I can't get up there for April and told her I would ask around since Mt. is in Montana I thought he might know someone in the area .

The National Championship ( no qualifying ) is in July in Georgetown CA near the Tevis /Western States trail. New this year they have Equathon one rider , one runner,  no switching .