Trailer Trash

Sometimes, nothing goes right (Read 220 times)

Occasional Runner

I should be out on the trail still, but I'm in my hotel on the computer instead. 

I had one of those days where everything seems to be conspiring against me. When I woke up this morning, I was excited to be running my final race of the year. Little did I know, I had already run my final race back at JFK last month. 

I'm so pissed. A little sad. Kinda angry with myself. It's a bitter feeling for sure. 

There will be some kind of RR thingy to explain this all shortly. 

Trail Monster

Sorry Kelly. I'm sure it's just a bad day though. Don't let it get you down!

2013 races:

3/17 Shamrock Marathon

4/20 North Coast 24 Hour

7/27 Burning RIver 100M

8/24 Baker 50M

10/5 Oil Creek (distance to be determined)

My Blog

Brands I Heart:

FitFluential

INKnBURN

Altra Zero Drop

FTYC

Faster Than Your Couch!

Oh no, what happened? Forgot to sign up (that could be me...)? I hope you'll bounce back from the experience! I know this doesn't help much now, but your ability to run is amazing and a blessing. You never know what today's mishaps were good for!

Run for fun.

Birdwell

Sorry to hear that lace. 

Occasional Runner

Oh no, what happened? Forgot to sign up (that could be me...)? I hope you'll bounce back from the experience! I know this doesn't help much now, but your ability to run is amazing and a blessing. You never know what today's mishaps were good for!

No Couch, I was signed up. I even ran a lot of the race. But I had an epic streak of mishaps that ultimately led to the decision to go home and start over with another race. I certainly could have went on and I could have easily finished. But sometimes it's best to get out while the gettin is good.

Uh oh... now what?

Other days, Kelly, other days will come.

Sorry to hear that lace. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. 

sure you will bounce back

Occasional Runner

sure you will bounce back

I did bounce. But you have to read the RR for those details.

Endurance Guy

Pain cave junkie

One more shovel in your pain cave.  Hope your next race is a better outcome.  Keep fighting the good fight.

JB

ultraendure.blogspot.com

Sandy-2

Hang in there Kelly.  You will be back.

tbd.